The US Census Bureau is recruiting people locally for temporary jobs to assist with the 2020 Census count. The pay scale for King County is $18.50 – $25.50 per hour. To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
· Be at least 18-years-old
· Have a valid Social Security number
· Be a U.S. citizen
· Have a valid email address
· Complete an application and answer assessment questions
· Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after December 31, 1959
· Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting
· Commit to completing training
· Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Most jobs require employees to:
· Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available
· Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training)
Please click here if you are interested in learning more and to apply.