Puget Sound Fire is partnering with Renton Regional Fire Authority and Valley Regional Fire Authority to expand our CPR/AED/First Aid training to the community. This program is designed for:
- Personal knowledge
- Employee mandated certification
This program has the training and standardized curriculum to provide you the skills you need.
Enhancements to our program include:
- More courses available throughout the year.
- The flexibility to take CPR/AED/First Aid separately, or a full day combination of both.
- Simple and easy online registration and payment.
- A two-year certification card that you receive immediately after completing the class.
- Adult CPR/AED – $30.00
- Adult First Aid – $30.00
- Adult CPR/AED/First Aid – $60.00
- Please pre-register for the classes, as drop-ins are not accepted on the day of class.
- Both CPR/AED/First Aid courses meet WISHA and OSHA requirements.
- Our classes are not for healthcare providers or those who need pediatric specific training.
- For corporate/onsite classes, please register using the link below.
Join us for our next informative CPR/AED/First Aid course and learn the basic skills you need to help save a life!
To register go to pugetsoundfire.org and click on the link to Training and Education.